Monday, September 12, 2011

Transfer to FREETOWN

Alright,   well transfer news came, and I am leaving Liberia,  I am
Traveling to "Free Town" the capital city of Sierra Leone,
I’m not sure who my companion is yet, partially because I can not
Pronounce his name haha, My new area is called Rokel,   So on Friday
I start my 2 day trip to my new home.

   I’m sad to leave good old LIB, but I am excited to see Free Town,
and all it has to offer, I’ve herd I’m going to a really great branch,
so let’s hope we continue to see many miracles.

Last week Monday, Elder Tim's, Elder Ameworlor, Elder Ogama, and I got
the opportunity to donate two book of Mormons to the National History
Museum in Monrovia,

I’m not sure what else to write I’m kind of adsorbing the news still,
so my mind is a little scattered,

Talk to you next week From
Sierra Leone Free Town

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment