Monday, March 12, 2012

march 5th 2012

so all is well on the eastern front,
I’ve been transferred to an area called wellington 2 and
I am now serving with elder Allred who is one transfer (6 weeks)
older than me on mission, so I’m still in the Free Town East Zone

I’m moving up in life, the apartment I’m in has power some of the time
and we pay people to help us draw our water because the well is so far away,
I tell you I’m living the high life, 3 times this week I got to sleep with a fan
blowing on me, I promise you I slept like a baby. haha The apartment is in a
very muslim area so at 5 every morning I get to wake up to the sound
of a muslim mosc
at first didn’t like it, but now it’s like a nice pre-alarm saying you
only have 1 more
hour of sleep. it’s always nice to be pre warned about waking up on time haha.

this week was a lot of climbing up and down the mountains of sierra Leone,
nothing to crazy happened... but then again I’ve been here a while, it takes
a lot to surprise me these days. haha


I was told this in one of my emails and I really liked it, I liked it enough to
put it into my email.
"only Jesus Christ can turn ....a MESS into a MESSage, a TEST into a TESTimony,
 a TRIal into a TRIumph, a VICTim into a VICTory. He is worthy to be praised."

No comments:

Post a Comment