Monday, August 6, 2012

9 days till Elder Taylor ARRIVES HOME!!!


I’m feeling way better this week!



So this last transfer of my mission has been a crazy one. We had some

unusual circumstances arise and my companion and I were split up and

out on a week-long exchange with some other Elders. After a week of

exchange and an "emergency transfer" (that’s what they call a transfer

that happens outside of the regular transfer schedule) happened.  I

was then officially separated from my companion and transferred out of my

area into a new area.... the Elder we were working with have since

been relocated. and my  "Old companion" and I are now both working

with Branch missionaries as our companions. we had to wait one week

before they arrived though, and That’s the week I happened to fall sick,

(nothing bad, president says most of his missionaries fall sick 10-14

days before finishing) my new companion arrived today.    I have one

week to show the branch missionary the area I learned in one week,  so

that he can show a new missionary the area when I go home.   Also my

old companion and I are still responsible for the zone.

It has been a very active last few weeks.



I’m healthy I’m happy

Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment