Monday, January 17, 2011

"Year of the Mission" In Progress

Ive been supper busy this week and last week....  Im beat, haha
Sorry no email last week, I was just too busy. Trust me as I'm getting more and more involved in the missionary  work, the faster the time goes by, I'm going good and feeling healthy.  My new companion is a blast. 
      I'm sorry I don't even know what to write all of you guys... my brain is going like a million mph, I don't even know how to answer your questions. but that's O.K.    One of my new years goals is to read the standard works of the church (Old Testament - Pearl Of Great Price and every thing in-between) I just finished the 5 books of moses.  I think all of the scripture study may be the reasoning I cant think straight haha :)
     Also I think its I'm just to that point were I'm Transforming from (I'm Saylor Taylor, I'm in the Army, I'm an EMT) to (I'm Elder Taylor a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)  All I think about is missionary work... haha  I truly hope that is a good thing :)
    You know I was really worried about being overwhelmed and struggling on mission, because well its a pretty big change from home and the army.  I didn't know how I was going to handle living church everyday.... I'm very happy to let you know, that is not at all how it is.  Every day I'm more motivated and every day I am learning more.  And the best part is that the knowledge I'm receiving is not knowledge that the world offers, but knowledge that will truly help me, as I work my way through this world.  I'm very happy with where I am right now.
      I miss you all and thank you for the Emails, they are a great way to start my week.  I promise next week Ill go back to answering questions and telling awesome stories about good old Africa.  
    I love you all and I hope all keeps going well back home.   I promise I'm working as hard I can and I pray for you all every night. 
  
Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment