Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 24, 2011

This week went by to fast and to quick... but it was good.    Elder Priddis and I have been running into and finding some very prepared people.  We have been striving not to just have the spirit with us as we teach but even just as we walk and converse with one another.
This week was full of preparing and getting ready for events and next week the church is having an open house,  and the President of Liberia is coming to view the Church.  Also Elder Dickson of the 70 is coming and holding a fireside. and he will be interviewing all the missionary's, I'm pretty nervous... Ive never even been in the same room as a general authority,  Heck... i didn't even know what a general authority was till 3 month on mission.  Now I'm getting interviewed by one.
    The high light of this week was two things, 
1. JBS a branch missionary got his mission call, he has been called to serve in Nigeria.  This guy will be a great missionary, he is very dedicated to the lord and he will be a future church leader in Liberia I bet.
2. Also we have a priest named Budu who came out with us twice this week.  This kid goes to seminary every day, wants to come out with us as often as he can.  I love teaching with him.  He was excited when we got him interviewed so he could go on exchanges with us. 

I miss every one and I hope all is well at home,  once again my time is short I'm sorry:(   I still have to travel in to the city and still get back by our curfew.   
Thanks for the emails  I love you and miss you all and i promise someday ill send you back a good reply :)                    Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment