Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February 1, 2011

Alright ill send a real Email to every one this week.

     This week went well, we had a fireside with Elder Dickson and he spoke to us Missionary's at zone conference yesterday.  (that's how come I'm Emailing today).  That man defiantly is called of God,  every time he was talking I was taking notes as fast as I could. In short you could sum up all he said into 3 words "keep the Commandments".   Also, another speaker talked about, smiling as God gives us our challenges, because in the end we know they are for our own good.   On our way to the fireside Me and Elder Priddis got a little lost. The fireside was held on Bushrod island and well I've only been once before with a group of missionary's,  Elder Priddis had not been there yet,   on our way to Bushrod island we kinda passed the church, and well we kept going.... haha don't worry we got turned around into the right direction eventually.
    Also This Elder Priddis and I helped organize the branch missionary's and give them all people to teach, that was alot of fun.  During the meeting we played games and had some scripture challenges, and got every one organized into companionship's. I really think we helped them get excited about missionary work.
   Ive been thinking and realizing that its getting harder for me to find stories to tell you guys, not because nothing crazy is happening, but because I'm used to all the crazy stuff. haha  I'm getting desensitized to Africa.
    This week Im going to take notes so I can be sure to have at least one good story to tell.  
                                   I love and miss you all love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment