Thursday, February 24, 2011


Ive also been praying about what I should do with my life, After mission  right now i think my plan is go to paramedic school, go to army ranger school, (maybe green beret school  If i can pass it...) and a wilderness survival medicine school. And the expert field medic course. Plus Air assault school and airborne school (repelling from helicopters and jump from planes) and other specialty schools.  Im already almost a Jr in college towards a nursing degree, so ill get that quick and then start working on a a (minor or major) in film making and cinematography.    I don't think ill stay in the army for more then 4 or 6 more years, and after the army I want to ether apply to be a smoke jumper,(Fire fighter who parachutes into forest fires) or full time search and rescue. (If I can find one) 
and the all of this will be qualifying and giving me experiences to pitch the Idea of a Urban and wilderness survival series on a net work (Like the discovery channel, Military channel ect..)
what you think?   Or am I still dreaming to big?

Mission is still going amazing,  and im loving every day of it.   I don't know why I talked about what I want to do after mission today,  It was just what is on my mind today.   I got some good advice on what kind of thing to wright home in my letters, so ill start doing that next week.  I love you and miss you all

Love elder taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment