Monday, March 28, 2011

March 27, 2011

March 27, 2011

Well this week was a little difficult... ha-ha but still enjoyable, I truly had no Idea how much goes into the making sure the church runs smooth; we were busy this week with tons of coordinating meetings and meetings with the branch.  They are trying to get a stake here In Liberia so all the church leaders are trying to get there members to put there shoulder to the wheel.

Also Elder Priddis will no longer be my companion starting Thursday morning. The Kimbales are coming to pick me up and take me to my new apartment.  I’m moving to Bush-Rod Island, so I’m still in Liberia, my new area is Dwala 2 and I hear its straight city and a huge crazy African market.   So I’m excited I’m sad to leave Congo Town though,  I’ve meet some pretty amazing people in this area and Ill miss them,  And not to mention it was fun having a Wyoming companion.     My new companion is African and I don’t remember his name right now but he is from Ghana.

I think my phone call is this transfer, so that is supper exciting, I’m supper excited to call and talk to all of you guys. 

Time is supper short but know, I’m doing well.

Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment