Monday, April 4, 2011

BushRod Island

Transfers are going well, I’m in the same apartment as Elder Moss, and he truly is a good missionary and keeps us all entertained in the evenings, he really funny guy.   My new companion is great even though I only understand half of what he says. haha I’m learning the area alright, its more bush then my last area so I’m happy about that.  
I am sorry I don’t really have a story this week I’ve only been in my new area a few days, so ill just give a quick note on my personal study.

         I’ve been studying the whole Standard Works, and this morning I took a brake from the Old Testament and went into Matthew, I was able to find over 10 prophosies from the old testaments’ that Christ has fulfilled. 
I’m sorry the letter is so short my time is supper short; we spent like two hours standing around waiting for a computer.
So know I love you all and thank you for the encouragement and support.
Love Elder Taylor.

P.S. the branch I’m assigned to is about to split into 3 new branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment