Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

My new area is great; the branch is strong and ready to split,

the people in my apartment love monopoly like crazy and I kicked there butt ha-ha  Every thing is going good though, I love the people in the area and I’m truly starting to figure out who I am.  
One of the things that I’ve been study is church history,  Amazing my favorite is still the first vision, I found out there are for recorded accounts of the first vision,  And in hearing them, my understanding of what happened has just opened up,     
Also people are in a panic small down here there is an article from California floating around saying the world ends may 21 2011,    They think cuz its been 7000 years since the time of Noah that the world will be finished,  so who knows maybe more people will show up at church.  
Sorry time is short again
Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment