Friday, June 24, 2011

Elder Taylors 20th Birthday

Thank you for the birth day wishes!     
And for every one who didn’t send a birth day wish... its alright I’m not bitter..... Haha


So every body I’m doing very well this was a supper good week, and it was good to here from every one,    the other missionaries and I celebrated today! It was sweet,    last night was transfer news (Tells who is staying and who is going and to who)  So some of the missionaries who live in different apartments came and spent the night at our place,  so last night was fun and exciting.  I’m still with elder ameworlor, and elder moss is going to free town.   Its crazy because Saturday when the transfers happen, ill still be the second youngest missionary in the apartment (age and mission time wise)  The only person younger then me is my companion and June 22 he is 2 months on mission ha-ha. 
But this morning was sweet, after prayer they pulled out a cake!   With CANDLES!!!   There were only 7 candles but still.. A cake with candles!!    You don’t see that often here.    Not even the best part the best part is we put our money together and got some ground beef...  now this isn’t your high quality meat but beef is BEEF and we cooked hamburgers!!!!!!   
I was SO HAPPY!!!    It was so GOOD!!   I promise you there is nothing funnier then 4 Americans and a Zimbabwean take a bite of a cooked piece of beef and bread,   we were all happy.
   Also at our branch pres house we are teaching some people.  and well two people in that house are also June 22   so on that day we get to go celebrate with them,  we are eating ToBoGe a VERRY VERRY BITTER SOUP on rice with snail meat.   
Ha-ha I think I’m doing alright now, ha-ha

Know I’m doing well and happy!  my year mark in coming up soon, kind of wired but know I know I’m were I’m supposed to be.
Love
Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment