Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

First off I want to establish the fact that I got this sweet little
book in one of my belated Christmas packages. It had voice messages
from many of my family members and is definitely one of the greatest
gifts I have ever received.

So cool story for the week,
     So we lost our phone for a week,   what happened was the transfer
news came... and only one elder Left it was Elder Tawhia my former
companion from the Middle East.  Coming to replace him was a new elder
from the MTC elder Inyag from Nigeria,   Elder Tawhia was the second
oldest in the apartment, now the Number 2 man and first mate is Elder
Essego my current companion.  Both him and elder Stewart are now the
next in line age wise, They are both 4 1/2 months on mission....   I
think this has to be the youngest district in the mission,
    So any way when they came to pick up elder tawhi to carry him to
his new area (kennama) on the opposite side of the country and bring
us the new missionary we decided to take some photos, I asked one of
the elders who was also traveling to kennema to hold the phone. while
we took pictures, Long story short I never asked for the phone back...
about 20 min latter after they left one of the elders received a call
from my phone saying my phone is now on the way to kennama.
     Yeah... so for a few days Elder Taylor was wandering around
Africa without a phone.   Eventually when the driver came back he was
able to drop it off to us,

One thing I enjoyed this week was my personal study, I really am
finding a love for the scriptures and the book of Mormon and I have
found out the scriptures really do have all the answers

Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment