Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9 , 2012

I got to met a General Aauthority this week, Elder Curtis of the 1st
quorum of the 70, It was so amazing!!   All of the missionary's in
Freetown came together for it.  All of the instruction was amazing!!
The mission President and his wife, talked about about their
testimony's of the restoration.  The President shared his personal
conversion story, it was so wonderful.  Sister Curtis talked about
reading the scriptures with there family daily, I dont remember all
that she said, I just know that I was struck by the glow she
had about her.  She was just so happy and was showing the light of
Christ in her smile and tone.   Elder Curtis' instruction was so
powerful.  It also was on the book of Mormon, he said so many things I
wish I could write, but I don't know how to put it in words.    My favorite part was
this: towards the end of the instruction he asked us our
favorite chapters in the Book of Mormon.
It was so amazing to see him get excited and go off on why that was
such a great chapter, it was an amazing opportunity to see his
testimony and personality together.  The chapter I said was, 2 Nephi 4
the Psalm of Nephi.  The things he said about that chapter hit me,
and in that moment I was taught by the spirit.
      Im sorry my email most likely doesn't make sense, and that's because
I don't know how to put into words what I was taught.  Someday I will show
you my notes, I took them in my personal journal.  So, just know that
Jan 7, 2012 is a good day to ask me to read about.

Haha I love and miss you all

Love Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment