Friday, April 27, 2012


April 23, 2012

In my personal study I’ve been reading 3 Nephi,



A scripture that stood out to me was 3nephi 13: 25-26,28-29, & 3nephi 14:11



    ....Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what

ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what yet

ye shall put on. Is the life not more than meat, and the body more

than raiment?

    Behold the fowls of the air, for they sow not, neither do they

reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedth them. Are

ye not much better then they?

    ... why take ye thought for raiment? consider not the lilies of

the field how they grow... I say unto you, that even Solomon, in all

his glory, was not arrayed like one of these.



    If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your

children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good

things to him that ask him?



it just helped me understand how much God really dose care and how much

he is willing to give, if we ask in faith.



that’s all I have for this week, something that really moved me that I

thought I would share/



Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment