Monday, November 1, 2010

23 lbs gone

Well I weighed my self today… I am 23 pounds lighter then the day I left :) and have to get my clothes tailored.
This week definitely went by to fast. And a lot has happened; first being the number of rats in our home has decreased by two thanks to my district leader and his shovel.  I’m not going to lie the last week in the home was like that movie mouse hunt (African Rats are Crazy Smart) also as I was doing some cleaning I ran face to face with Godzilla, I’m not even joking I opened up this cupboard and there is this giant Iguana or Chameleon or some kind of lizard you see in the zoo. It startled me so much that I fell of my chair.  I’m sorry I don’t have to much to say this week, It just went by to fast.


                                                                                                   Elder Taylor

PS: There are a couple pictures of the shrinking  Elder Taylor on the:  http://www.sierraleonefreetownmission.blogspot.com/  This is the blogspot for the mission lots of great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment